Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day -1

Well, it's about that time, a day that I have anticipated for nearly 4 years now, is but a day away. The universe did everything in its power to try and stop this day from coming and at the same time helped me at exactly the time I needed help, so thank you universe (it had help from various sources which include but are not limited to the Brazilian Consulate  and a third party Visa Agency, although again at exactly the right moment both came through in a big way).


I will keep this short since really the only thing I am trying to do is see how this blogging thing works ... Since every time I post I will notify of my metaphysical status I will just say, I am alive with expectation today, still have a few things to do before my big travel day tomorrow, but I am alive and well and willing... until next time.


P.S. Tahnk you Petra for the idea of starting a blog, now at least you have to follow my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Isaac! I know you will have a blast in Brazil. Are you just going for a visit or will you be working? How long is the adventure for? I wish you best of luck, you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete