Sunday, June 26, 2011

OT With Brian

Well, this first leg of the trip is over, Brian is now officially on his own to enjoy the beauty of Jericoracoa by himself. I think I may see him again tomorrow but it seems appropriate to mark today as a new segment of the trip. This means that tomorrow I start classes and that means that its business time ... I got a message from Brian telling me that Jericoracoa is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world which makes me very super excited to go there...but everything in its own time.
Despite Brian's best efforts I am still alive. Every moment of this trip has been awesome,  and it promises to stay the same way. Brian and I clocked in a lot of "adventure time" which is something that I could try to explain but really the only way to know adventure time is to live it in the 1st person. I will say this, its nothing that I am not proud of and really it involves singing really stupid songs out loud while walking across foreign cities trying to find one thing or the other. Friends like Brian make traveling unforgettable and Im glad 
that I will be able to share these memories with him for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment