Saturday, June 25, 2011

She Used to be the Sweetest Girl Ever

Mom, I’m still alive
While in Brazil I realized that prostitution is a real problem ... Her name is Samara, and one night I went out and met here, didn’t have any money left and she told me to go buy her a drink. I tried explaining what was going on but all she wanted to know was wheres my money at ... Th thing is I would’ve never guessed that she was working for G. Washington .... I saw her again last night and she remembered me and said hello, but she was on the clock ... all I have to say is there is a problem in the world if a girl as sweet as Samara has to work the night shift, her smile lights up the whole room ... I have a feeling that I’ll write about this again ... until next time 

This one goes out to Samara ...

No comments:

Post a Comment